Explore strategies to help maximize your Social Security benefit.
If you’re like many retirees, your Social Security benefit represents years of savings and hard work and may be the foundation upon which you plan to build and grow your retirement income. Though most Americans have some basic familiarity and knowledge on the topic, far less are able to determine — on their own — the optimal way to file so they can maximize their benefit and carefully integrate it into the rest of their retirement strategy.
At Fenton Financial Services, we help our valued clients develop an understanding of their Social Security benefit, and both educate and inform them on the optimal time to start accepting their benefit. According to the Social Security Administration1, delaying your benefit may potentially increase your benefit amount by as much as 8% per year.
There is a lot to know about Social Security, and it is important for you to be educated so you head into retirement with a strategy on how you will rely on your benefits. Fenton Financial is committed to helping you get the most you can out of your benefit, so you can take one step closer toward the comfortable and enjoyable retirement you’ve been working so hard for!
Russ can help you answer the following questions:
- What is your Social Security benefit amount?
- What are the Social Security benefit filing options to help achieve your maximum lifetime income?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your benefit?